LostParadisio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LostParadisio

A forum for just about anything. Video games, art, music, television ... we got it

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The child of the ocean [2 chapters]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chartalon
Omega
Omega
Chartalon

Character sheet
Roleplaying info: Mystical Creature

The child of the ocean [2 chapters] Empty
PostSubject: The child of the ocean [2 chapters]   The child of the ocean [2 chapters] Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:44 am

The mighty Tree

~The varm summerbreeze bent the shining green grass gently in the strong sunlight. There wasn't one cloud in the clear blue sky. A mighty tree stood almost alone on top of the hill, only accompanied by a small boy with black hair. He was wearing a green shirt and dark brown shorts. In his hand he was holding a small branch that had broken of the tree. "Father..." he wiped a tear.

~A stranger came walking towards the tree and noticed the boy. The stranger was dressed in a greyish blue shirt and baggy black pants. On top of it he was wearing a cloak that resembled the infamous Akastuki's uniform. Just without as many clouds and with a strange mark like "ranking" accessory on the right arm. Around his neck was a flowing pale blue scarf. His hair was ocean blue.

~The boy heard the steps stop and looked up at the stranger with his face covered in tears. The stranger sat down besides the boy. "Why are you crying?" he asked while gazing upon the sky. They boy was silent. "Don't wanna talk about it, huh?" the stranger said after a while.

~Some minutes passed. The stranger sighed and reached for something in his pocket. He held his hand towards the boy as if he was offering him something. "Your hand, please," he shaked the hand slightly. The boy seemed to be afraid, but he held his hands ready to recieve what the stranger wanted to give him. The stranger put the object in the boys hands and returned to gazing upon the sky again. The boy stared at the sparkling object. "This is..." he couldn't stop his tears from flowing. "Dad's lucky stone!"

~The stranger let the boy cry out and patted the boys head. "He wanted you to have it... So you won't forget him, he said," the stranger closed his eyes. "If I remember correctly, his last words were something like 'My family is what I treasure the most' or something, rather cliche if you ask me," he leaned against the tree. "That old fart was always like that," the boy wiped the remaining tears and slightly laughed.

~The stranger smiled. "Name's Rune by the way, the ocean's child."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The forest

~Rune walked on an old road in the middle of a dark green sea of trees. There were sand and small rocks all over the small crumbly way. The trees covered the area under the branches and made the whole place look dead. Every now and then you could see animals running over the road or hear it in the dark. This was not a place for children.

~Rune had changed his "uniform" after he met the little boy by the giant tree. It was similar to the old one, but with different colors and with wave shapes at the buttom. He didn't like being mistaken for a member of Akatsuki. The boys village threw Rune out without hesitation.

~Suddenly he stopped, closing his eyes. "Who's there?" he threw a kunai at the feat of a dark blurred shadow. No response. "Not that type I see," Rune stood straight and looked at the figure. "What do you want with me?" he asked. This time the shadow moved. It began circling around Rune faster and faster. Rune quickly looked for every visible weapon on the attacker. A katana, some four star shurikens and a gun. A rather old gun. At the time he noticed it the shadow attacked. It went from circling to charging head on. With some swift movements Rune managed to kick and leap the shadow of its feet and throw it into the ground. "A mere Genin sent to kill me?" he looked shocked at the child. "Let me go!" the child struggled to get free. Rune lifted it up with one arm and removed the mask it was wearing. "As I thought. A girl," he sighed and put her down. The girl was dressed in an all black ninja outfit that you see in movies. She was about 14-15 or close.

~Rune turned and continued where he had left off. "H-hey! Won't you even give punch me? I'm not that weak!" the girl yelled and followed him. He kept silence without looking at her. She walked up in front of him. He stopped and looked down at the girl. "...What?" he sighed. "Why are you ignoring me?" she puffed up her cheeks and stared at him. "Why are you attacking me?" he responded and rubbed his neck. The girl was fast with her answere. "'cause you're a member of akatsuki!" she stated and slightly stomped her left foot. "I'm not a member of akatsuki," Rune walked past her. The moment he passed felt like if the time slowed down to the girl. "I don't believe you. I'm going to follow you untill your dead," she ran to catch up with him.

~"Oh no you don't," someone else was standing in front of them. "Your boyfriend?" Rune asked the girl, chuckling a little. "N-no... That's my dad," She hid behind Rune. The old man stepped out of the shadows. He was dressed like the girl, but with a cape. Rune stared strange at the old man. "Chunin I hope?" Rune pointed a kunai at him. The old man smirked and dissappeared. "What the-" he didn't manage to finish the sentence before he got an incredible strong kick in the stomach. He flew backwards. "How did he-" same thing again. This time a punch that sent him into the ground. Smoke covered the place. "You can't win against jounin. Give up," the old man appeared in front of the girl. The smoke blew away. "I," Rune coughed up some blood. "I can't, but you didn't see my friend, did you?"

~The old man got tackled in the side. A rather big cat jumped out of nowhere. It's fur was black or dark blue and it had a scar over across the face between the black nose and the ice colored eyes. It had two tails dancing behind it. The old man looked at it with fear. "A... A nekomata?! Two tails? It can't be... The two tailed beast?" he crawled backwards untill his back hit a tree. "Geez, Rune. You couldn't beat this guy?" the nekomata laughed. "Nope," Rune turned towards the old man. "It is not the two tailed beast, but yes Shinzui is a nekomata," he said. The old man looked a little less scared and got up. "We'll leave. Come Kotone!" he shouted. Kotone couldn't take her eyes of the mysterious twotailed creature. "I... I want to see if he is telling the truth," she responded with a shivering voice. "Come!" he repeated. Shinzui stood between father and daughter. "Lets go Rune. They'll never finish this anytime soon," he said and walked up to him. "Don't go without me!" Kotone ran after them. "Hey come h-" the old man got a cold stare from the nekomata. "Leave it old man. You can't beat him," Rune said as the little group dissappeared in the dark.

This was pretty much ignored on SA so I posted it here.
Back to top Go down
Chartalon
Omega
Omega
Chartalon

Character sheet
Roleplaying info: Mystical Creature

The child of the ocean [2 chapters] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The child of the ocean [2 chapters]   The child of the ocean [2 chapters] Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:24 am

Sorry for double post, but second chapter up.
Back to top Go down

The child of the ocean [2 chapters]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LostParadisio :: Entertaintment :: Writings-
Jump to: