LostParadisio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LostParadisio

A forum for just about anything. Video games, art, music, television ... we got it

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't think mods have much power.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin
Delta Fighter
Delta Fighter
Erin

Character sheet
Roleplaying info: Undead

I don't think mods have much power. Empty
PostSubject: I don't think mods have much power.   I don't think mods have much power. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Are they suppose to? There's been a bit of spam (mostly from me <.<) that I'd like to move into the proper sections but I can't seem to. Then I don't have the ability to edit someone's posts.

Maybe it's because the mods aren't modding the sections. Maybe having the group Mods moderate the section and the group Admins moderating the sections instead of the one person.
Back to top Go down
Rooke
Staff
Staff
Rooke

Character sheet
Roleplaying info:

PostSubject: Re: I don't think mods have much power.   I don't think mods have much power. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:24 pm

I did wonder a little about this. I think you're supposed to set mods to moderate certain forums, but so far Yume is the only one modding any forums. :/

I'll ask Felix to add you guys to forums, it seems that's the only way you can actually get some mod power. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Erin
Delta Fighter
Delta Fighter
Erin

Character sheet
Roleplaying info: Undead

PostSubject: Re: I don't think mods have much power.   I don't think mods have much power. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Yeah, thank you for responding. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Rooke
Staff
Staff
Rooke

Character sheet
Roleplaying info:

PostSubject: Re: I don't think mods have much power.   I don't think mods have much power. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Well, i took the liberty of adding the mods to the....well...moderators list for most of the forums. xD So you should be good to go when i finish.
Back to top Go down
Felixk
Admin
Admin
Felixk

Character sheet
Roleplaying info: Animal

PostSubject: Re: I don't think mods have much power.   I don't think mods have much power. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:30 pm

I haven't really gotten around to that yet. I guess I should fix that up as well. I've been busy trying to make the site optimal
Back to top Go down
https://lostparadisio.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't think mods have much power.   I don't think mods have much power. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't think mods have much power.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LostParadisio :: Around The Site :: Suggestions-
Jump to: