LostParadisio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LostParadisio

A forum for just about anything. Video games, art, music, television ... we got it

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lbrlw
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Lbrlw

Character sheet
Roleplaying info:

From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Empty
PostSubject: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Hello humanoids! (and non-humanoids) I am the great Lbrlw (Lori). I have come form afar (sheezyart.com) to enslave you all (find a place to chill). Now, where am I, who are you, and why am I here? GO!
Back to top Go down
+Silent_Quinax+
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
+Silent_Quinax+

Character sheet
Roleplaying info: Mystical Creature

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:46 pm

o.O
kewl
welcome to the forums Wink
Back to top Go down
Lbrlw
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Lbrlw

Character sheet
Roleplaying info:

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Gracias. Glad to be here. I needed somewhere to go that I didn't run myself. I look forward to sticking around.
Back to top Go down
+Silent_Quinax+
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
+Silent_Quinax+

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Hablas Spanish? are joo hispanic?
and im sure you will enjpy your stay wif us ^^
Back to top Go down
Lbrlw
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Lbrlw

Character sheet
Roleplaying info:

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Hispanic...well you could say that. I speak spanish more than english sometimes. I'm actually German, Irish, Native American, French, etc. >.> I am such a mutt. I mainly focus on my Irish heritage. ^^;
Back to top Go down
+Silent_Quinax+
Head of Staff
Head of Staff
+Silent_Quinax+

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:02 pm

wow!
your exotic =3
and yay! for irish!
im actually cuban =D
Back to top Go down
Lbrlw
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Lbrlw

Character sheet
Roleplaying info:

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Thanks. XD I look mostly german. Pretty ordinary if you ask me. Dull, bland, kind of icky really. *pokes self* But hey, whatever. Opinions are like. a** holes. Everyone has one.
Back to top Go down
Felixk
Admin
Admin
Felixk

Character sheet
Roleplaying info: Animal

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:25 pm

Hey. =) So what's your username from SA so that I can better know you? XD
Back to top Go down
https://lostparadisio.forumotion.com
Lbrlw
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Lbrlw

Character sheet
Roleplaying info:

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Better idea. Let's play a guessing game. Who do you think I am? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Felixk
Admin
Admin
Felixk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Well, I thought you were Reddwolf for a while, but Reddwolf herself told me she can't access this site. ^^; Um ... Shining Faith?
Back to top Go down
Lbrlw
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Lbrlw

Character sheet
Roleplaying info:

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:02 pm

You've got it. And I thought I was so clever. fiddlesticks. *hides face* Well. You didn't see me, so my true identity is still....

*stabs icon* Nevermind. I'm a dumb butt.

What's up, by the way?
Back to top Go down
Felixk
Admin
Admin
Felixk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:03 pm

XD Nothing much. Just running this site and about to head over to gaia for a little bit.

Also, the other thing that confirmed it was your birthday. XD
Back to top Go down
Lbrlw
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Lbrlw

Character sheet
Roleplaying info:

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Yeah yeah yeah. I figured you'd guess it. I'm just silly. I really need to find something to do here...
Back to top Go down
Felixk
Admin
Admin
Felixk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:21 pm

"here" as in a general meaning where you just want to find something to do or in the sense you want to find something to do on this site? XD

It's it's on this site, we have some Role Playing going on in the RP thread. You can join in or start your own. ^^ And of course we have alot of topics to discuss. XD

We do only have 40 something members right now, but in due time we'll have more. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lbrlw
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Lbrlw

Character sheet
Roleplaying info:

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:22 pm

On this site. I'll prolly jump into a roleplay. I feel weird dong that sort of thing, but meh.

Are you advertising this place or just hoping for members?
Back to top Go down
Felixk
Admin
Admin
Felixk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Well, right now I'm keeping it rather low-profile. Only spreading it to the good people on SA and hoping that the trolls don't make their way here. =\ I mean, I can IP ban them and all, but I don't want to have to put up with them in the first place, you know?

But I'll probably make this place more public when I'm done with school and have the time to manage it more
Back to top Go down
Mix
Delta Fighter
Delta Fighter
Mix

Character sheet
Roleplaying info:

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:59 am

*appears randomly* 'Lo 8D
Welcome to the forum I guess xD
Back to top Go down
Felixk
Admin
Admin
Felixk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Yeah, you're late
Back to top Go down
Lbrlw
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Lbrlw

Character sheet
Roleplaying info:

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Very late indeed, but that's okay. XD Anyway...

So, keeping it low profile until you're out of school, eh? Sounds good to me. :3 When WILL you be done with school?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.   From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From sheezy to here in 30 seconds. Not my best time, but meh.
Page 1 of 1