LostParadisio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LostParadisio

A forum for just about anything. Video games, art, music, television ... we got it

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taylor Chronicals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taylor Kiddo
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Taylor Kiddo

Character sheet
Roleplaying info: Human

Taylor Chronicals Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Chronicals   Taylor Chronicals Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Prologue

In the Hidden leaf village there was a young blond haired boy with weird chakara his chakara could form wings like a dragon’s at the age of two the young boy learned how to use a jutsu called: ‘Shadow Gate’ a jutsu that can be walked through or hold stuff in it this young boy’s name was Taylor Kido his birth Parents were unkowned to anyone of the Village so the Third Hokage took him in as the Third Hokage watched Taylor grow up he noticed his strange and unusual chakara. “Taylor? Taylor? Now where did that boy run off to?” The Third asked Kakashi of the anbu black ops “I don’t know Lord Hokage.” Kakashi told the Third. Taylor was just five at the time when Konohamore was born at the age of 12 Taylor was put into the Anbu black ops since he could all ready out mover any regular Jonin in the village even the Special Jonins had a hard time keeping up with him.
Taylor looking at a map this was the day of the chunnin exams “where should I go to? Maybe go watch the exams nah I will wait for the final match to watch.” Taylor wasn’t the only blond haired ninja in the village there was two others Ino, and Naruto. Taylor rarely got out doing anything since he was busy with most of the paper work for the Anbu.
Taylor was grumbling since Kakashi wasn’t apart of the Anbu anymore “why do I have to do this stuff?” sighing again finishing the last for the paper work looking up then grabbing his mask putting it on hated the rule that he must keep his face consoled.
Sighing long as Taylor headed to his apartment “why was the reason I joined up with the Abu again?” asking himself out loud as he entered.
Taylor’s Katana he nicked named it the dragon-blade since he could use one of his jutsus the dragon fang on it the amount of chakara for his age was impressive.
Taylor quickly got his Nickname though out the other villages fast as the dragon of the leaf.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Kiddo
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Taylor Kiddo

Character sheet

Taylor Chronicals Empty
PostSubject: Mess ups   Taylor Chronicals Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:40 pm

I messed up on a few names so please dont go picking through it.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Kiddo
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Taylor Kiddo

Character sheet

Taylor Chronicals Empty
PostSubject: Chapter one: The Travel   Taylor Chronicals Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Chapter one: The Travel

Taylor looking around yawning as he got to a point of no rest his seal shocking him “Damn it…” looking for a good spot to take a rest “… my first mission in weeks and my stupid seal is all ready acting up…” although it was a Rank-S mission this was just children play for him “All rank A Guys that’s too easy to bad I am not going after Itachi.” Sighing looking around focusing his chakara “Dragon eyes.” Using a small amount of chakara so his seal didn’t shock him “okay at 3:45 PM a squad of ninjas went through here two A rank Rouge Ninjas still small fries to me and a B Rank.” Taking his note pad out writing it down looking around.
His seal stared to shock him as he relaxed his chakara “that was a close one.” Glad that he caught it in time following the chakara trail seeing a small village being attacked “there is my target.” Coming in on his chakara dragon wings like a phantom with a small smirk that could only be seen of a half a millisecond the Rouge ninjas looked around as he chuckled they throw Kunai and Shurikens at Taylor.
“It’s the Dragon of the Leaf Village!” said the first A rank rouge ninja as Taylor appeared in front of them.
They started to back up “he is so fast.” Said the Rank B Rouge Ninja the two A ranked ones throw jutsu after jutsu at Taylor getting only one good hit enough to give him a good injury. Taylor chuckling “My Turn.” He started to do some hand signs “Dragon, Rabbit, Monkey, Dragon, Horse, Rat, Dragon….” His chakara formed into his hand “Dragon Fang no Jutsu!” the dragon wings like chakara appeared as he ran slashing the three of them with his hand “Good bye you Villains.” A medical ninja joined Taylor “Sir are you all right?” Taylor just looked at the medical ninja and started his journey back to the leaf village as three ninjas passed him to do their mission it was Kakashi’s team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taylor Chronicals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Chronicals   Taylor Chronicals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Chronicals
Page 1 of 1